Saint Nicolas' Day in our museum
On December 6th, the Dresden Railway Museum will be open for last time this year. We want to thank all our guests who visited us in 2014. Admission will be free that day.
All friends of model railroading can enjoy the model train stock market in our roundhouse. As well, the model train section of our club will welcome you to visit the model train layouts on display.
Not only for children, Saint Nicolas will drop in our roundhouse.
- Visit of Saint Nicolas
- Have a ride in the driver's cab of one of our engines, ca. 20 minutes per batch
- Model train stock market in the roundhouse
- Yummy Christmas stuff like mulled wine (without alcohol for children) and Dresden Stollen
- Presentation of our historic electrical engine E 7710 along the museum's area
FORMERLY A PICTURE WAS PLACED HERE WHICH IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO NEW LEGAL ISSUES CONCERNING HUMAN RIGHTS.
- Published: 17 November 2014